A great and easy way to surprise your customers so they can’t resist and have to buy.
- Bowl shaped vase (White)
- Aluminium wire
- 7 Lilly Grass (Green)
- 6 Asclepias Moby Dick (Green)
- 6 Hypericum Emerald Class (Green)
- 12 Ranunculus (Yellow)
- 1 Lisianthus double (Green)
- 1 Lisianthus single (White)
- 1 Lisianthus single (Yellow)
- The different heights of the flowers make this design much more attractive than a round compact arrangement.
- Create a wreath shape by weaving the wire together, then start off with the smaller flowers. Add the Ranunculus followed by the Hypericum.
- Divide different Lisianthusn colours into different heights over the frame, not forgetting to include the buds.
- Weave Lilly grasses through the structure for curls before finishing with the Asclepias fruits deep in the bowl.
Make sure you leave large gaps for your flowers when you weave the wire frame. Remember to use enough buds so the arrangement doesn’t appear too compact. I used an aluminium frame to give tension to the arrangement. It’s a perfect contrast to the soft, delicacy of Lisianthus.
Autor: Joan Stam